Litigation Risks Insurance
This highly specialised division focuses on managing and transferring the risks of litigation. Our professional team will identify – and mitigate – your company’s exposure to a range of legal actions. lnsurance solutions are tailored to your business to give you greater control of the unexpected costs and damages associated with litigation.
Whenever one is in business, there’s always the risk of litigation. Our highly qualified advisors work together with select insurers – as well as legal professionals – to create a solution that reduces your risk exposure and minimises the financial ramifications of litigation should it occur.
Why an RBS Litigation Risks Insurance policy is the perfect choice:
Our expertise include:
- Interactions with customers and suppliers, with particular reference to the impact of the Consumer Protection Act.
- Professional liability arising out of the provision of services requiring special skills, including: legal, engineering, design, technology, medical and finance.
- Interactions with employees with specific attention to the Labour Relations Act, Employment Equity Act and the Basic Conditions of Employment Act.
- Fiduciary liability incurred by owners, directors and management with regards to the new Companies Act.
- General civil and contractual issues arising out of the ordinary course of business.