Nearly 75% of South Africans pass away without a valid or up to date will in place, which has devastating consequences for the family who are left behind. Our highly experienced team will build a holistically view of all assets and labilities along with your life assurance footprint.
This not only ensures the efficient transfer of assets between generations, but will do so in a way that maximises the value of your estate at all times. The purpose of developing an estate planning strategy is to minimize the tax liability and other related expenses that are incurred by a late estate.
When a loved one has passed away, it is a traumatic time for everyone involved and as we all know it can take months to round up the deceased estate, our team will be there to assist you through the complexities of rounding up the estate and making the process as seamless as possible in these tough times.
We accommodate Shari’ah compliant will’s, drafting a Will according to your chosen School of Thought and adhering to Islamic principles, providing for your Islamic Heirs, religious liabilities and any Wasiyyah you wish to make.
- Experienced team of specialists
- Product agnostic approach.
- National team of administration support.
- Specialist partner for the management of wills.
- Insurance products to cater for any cash flow requirements
- Cover for fees at Death.
- Family/Testamentary Trust establishment.
- Succession planning for businesses.