Whenever one is in business, there’s always the risk of litigation. Our highly qualified advisors work together with select insurers – as well as legal professionals – to create a solution that reduces your risk exposure and minimises the financial ramifications of litigation should it occur.
- Interactions with clients and suppliers, with particular reference to the impact of the Consumer Protection Act.
- Professional liability arising out of the provision of services requiring special skills, including: legal, engineering, design, technology, medical and finance.
- Interactions with employees with specific attention to the Labour Relations Act, Employment Equity Act and the Basic Conditions of Employment Act.
- Fiduciary liability incurred by owners, directors and management with regards to the new Companies Act.
- General civil and contractual issues arising out of the ordinary course of business.