From online banking theft to cyber bullying, our fully comprehensive cyber insurance provides cover for your whole family. Plus our approach is modular, with comprehensive options that can be tailored to suit you and your family.
- Reimbursement of funds lost resulting from a cyber incident or hacking of your bank account, payment cards or mobile wallet.
- Costs resulting from identity theft including: reporting the identity theft, re-filing rejected applications, notarising affidavits, credit and identity theft monitoring, re-issuing identity documents and lost wages.
- Data restoration / malware decontamination: costs to restore data and software resulting from a cyber incident.
- Cyberbullying: costs resulting from cyberbullying or stalking including: removal of content, lost wages, trauma benefit and experts to manage and protect your reputation.
- Cyber extortion: reimbursement of ransom payments resulting from an extortion demand.
- Network security liability: defence and settlement of third-party claims resulting from a cyber incident on your computer systems (including IoT devices) which causes harm to third party systems and data.
- Privacy & data breach liability: defence and settlement of third-party claims resulting from compromised information.
- Privacy & data breach by third party: Reimbursement of your legal defence costs against a third party resulting from a data breach.
Share your details
Complete the form below and a consultant will contact you to help you with your quote.